Monday, December 6, 2010

Bear Buddies Baby Quilt FOR SALE!!

 This is one beautiful little quilt hand crafted with loving care.



I chose a very sweet little panel and coordinating fabrics for this piece, that would be the perfect addition to any little baby girl's room. Whether you use it for a wall hanging or a cuddle-up quilt you will be very happy. The colors are soft baby pink and white. It measures 45x45 inches, just right for your little snuggle bear!

I always pre-wash, pre-shrink and color set my fabrics to help eliminate any fading or bleeding of colors. 
I used my Nolting long-arm quilting machine to quilt a freehanded feather to frame and boarder this otherwise meandering stitched quilt. The center is made extra "puffy" from using a similar method to trapunto. I quilted it with a matching white thread for interest, strength and softness.

To Purchase this Quilt

 What little girl wouldn't love this beautiful quilt?
Front
Corner Detail


Front with corner flip



Back corner detail


Back

No comments:

Post a Comment