Monday, December 6, 2010

Bear and Bunny Baby Quilt --For sale!!

 This sweet little quilt has been hand crafted with loving care.



I chose a darling little panel and coordinating fabrics for either a little baby boy or girl. The colors are soft baby green and yellow. It measures 43x43 inches, just right for your little cuddly bunny!

I always prewash, preshrink and color set my fabrics to help eliminate any fading or bleeding of colors. 

I used my Nolting long-arm quilting machine to quilt a freehanded Star and meandering stitches with the centered extra "puffy" from using a method called trapunto. I quilted it with a matching baby green thread for interest, strength and softness.






What little boy or girl wouldn't love this beautiful quilt?

Front

Back

Center Detail

Front with corner flip

Corner Detail









No comments:

Post a Comment