Saturday, November 6, 2010

Great Christmas Ideas for QUILTERS

Hey all you fun quilter's out there!

I LOVE THIS SEASON!!!

"Sew", don't wait to long and come back soon for more!!!

Here is a few great Ideas for the quilter's in your life:




Gingher G-8SA Spring Action Shears, 8-Inch
I love this brand of Scissors, I personally want to take my moms every time I go to her home to sew!  They are "SEW" NICE!

Make a Quilt in a Day: Log Cabin Pattern (Quilt in a Day Series)
I watch her show and record it every time it is on.  I love how she throws her fabric over her shoulder- I wish I had her cleaning staff... but my staff seams to make just as much mess as i do- except my staff  makes messes with food, snack wrappers, and toys, they also have science projects that need cleaning up after,  and other homework help, and when they do "help me clean-up" it seems like I end up cleaning up more after they have cleaned up... hmmm.  But I do have to admit that their payment is much better.. I get hugs and kisses from all 5 of them!!!

Brother CS6000I Sew Advance Sew Affordable 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
I think I would like to have a computerized sewing machine, but I stick to the basics- I love the ease and conveniences that simplicity gives.

and lastly I would like to offer another idea for Christmas gifts to yourself or another fellow quilter... NOTIONS NOTIONS NOTIONS!!!
Thread-Dual Duty All Purpose XP Thread Assortment, 50/Pkg.or Maxi-Lock 3000yds,
bobbins,20 Pack of Bernina Bobbins 0115367000-B,  Style SA156 Sewing Machine Bobbins for Brother - 10 Pack ,  And if you need bobbins for your featherweight, 50 pk Metal Bobbins 45785 - Singer Featherweight
pins,
fabric rulers, and templates Search Amazon.com for quilters rulers
marking pencils Clover Water Soluble Fine Marker,

and TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment